"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘I Don’t Pluck Money From The Tree’- Tacha Goes In Hard On ‘Beggars’

Forum 4 years ago

‘I Don’t Pluck Money From The Tree’- Tacha Goes In Hard On ‘Beggars’

Fans are all over their favourite celebs in this lockdown regime (thankfully Ghana’s lockdown has been lifted) asking for money and anything that can put body and soul together to survive the period as Covid-19 still ranges on.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ca397cfc86746227fa7bee0c3fb634d5.png

Most of the celebs have shown their benevolent side by going to the aid of these fans who take to social media to draw their attention with their plight. Others have remained indifferent and continue to remind these fans that since they all at home and not working because of the ban on social gathering, they can’t help them.

One of these celebrities who belong to the latter group is Tacha, who fired fans for always asking her for money. According to her, she has no tree in her house where she plucks money from.

Taking to her Twitter handle,

Tacha wrote;

“This country is hard should never be an excuse!!! Everyone is trying to survive.. There’s no tree I pluck money from!!”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ab7bad5cd61ccf8f551c467bbab035d4.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Slimcase recounts how Don Jazzy inspired him to be an influencer
Forum | 1 day ago

Slimcase recounts how Don Jazzy inspired him to be an influencer

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2
Forum | 4 days ago

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2

Wike vs Fubara: I was offered money to impeach Rivers gov – Chief of Staff, Ehie
Forum | 5 days ago

Wike vs Fubara: I was offered money to impeach Rivers gov – Chief of Staff, Ehie

EPL: Don’t spend money – Owen Hargreaves advises Chelsea on two signings to make this summer
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Don’t spend money – Owen Hargreaves advises Chelsea on two signings to make this summer