Tonto Dikeh blasts DSTV and telecommunications companies, calls them insensitive

Forum 4 years ago

Tonto Dikeh blasts DSTV and telecommunications companies, calls them insensitive

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has taken to her Instagram page to share a lengthy post about how insensitive DSTV and Nigerian telecommunications companies are.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4b80dcbd3a7db0c22390f5f1afe052f3.jpg

According to the 34 year old, DSTV is very Insensitive for asking her to pay for subscription in the critical coronavirus crisis. Tonto Dikeh who does not shy away from saying the truth asked where DSTV wants her to get money from.

The mother of one also who claims not to have made a penny since lockdown started asked why telecommunication companies can not provide call credit for their customers to reach their loved ones. She called them wicked for asking people to pay for their services amidst all their worries.

In her words “This is very insensitive…

So where I’m a going to get the money to pay you Dstv???? Or is there any work I’m doing that the lockdown did not affect????

After you all complain about government….

The change starts with us..

#Even some kind hearted landlords are Irving relief package and writing debts out. Talk more of a company that has Made Trillions off us.. WICKEDDDDDDDDD I SAY…

#I honestly don’t even watch You so please disconnect…

It’s no Love lost here”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a7f0bd6be58ac5834dafbe0a2cfcf7f2.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Angela Okorie Goes on Long Rant, Calls Out Mercy Johnson
Forum | 17 hours ago

Angela Okorie Goes on Long Rant, Calls Out Mercy Johnson

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues

Falana Blasts Power Minister Over Electricity Tariff Increase
Forum | 3 days ago

Falana Blasts Power Minister Over Electricity Tariff Increase

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview
Forum | 4 days ago

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview