Just In- El-Rufai tests negative for COVID-19

Forum 4 years ago

Just In- El-Rufai tests negative for COVID-19

Governor Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna State who recently debunked reports making the round on Monday that he is in an intensive care facility in Lagos State, and further clarified that he is being isolated in a wing at the Government House in Kaduna State and not in ICU, has finally recovered and tested negative for COVID-19.

The governor, while debunking fake news circulating few days ago requested for “a nice ICU picture that to confirm he’s in an intensive care in a Lagos hospital‘.

According to El-Rufai: “I am delighted to report today that after nearly four weeks of observing a strict medical regime, I have now received the all-clear after two consecutive test results.”

El-Rufai was the index case in Kaduna, having been declared positive on March 28.

Prior to his Covid-19 Status announcement, Kaduna state government has discharged one more COVID-19 patient out of six cases, bringing the number of discharged cases to five.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 week ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments