Omoni Oboli’s husband, Nnamdi, pens down a loving birthday message to her as she clocks 42

Forum 3 years ago

Omoni Oboli’s husband, Nnamdi, pens down a loving birthday message to her as she clocks 42

Nollywood star and producer, Omoni Oboli, who has once described herself as an ageless beauty is 42 today, and her husband is celebrating her.

Nnamdi Oboli, author, father and husband of the actress has taken to Instagram to pen down a lovely note in celebration of her special day.

Sharing a beautiful photo of them together, the proud hubby, wrote: ‘Happy Birthday my darling. This is another day in the year I can’t help but cherish so much.

‘It tickles, it’s exciting, it’s exhilarating to see and enjoy this Warri beauty with a tender touch.’

‘Most days go unnoticed and even forgotten basking in the sweetness of you. But this day my darling is impossible to pass off without noticing as we always do. ‘

‘You’re sweet, you’re kind, you’re fierce, you’re pure energy, and did I say loving. I could just see your face at the very moment you read the last line blushing. If I could make that smile stay on your face all day, that would definitely make my day. ‘

‘I love you and I cherish you and I pray God’s favour and blessings adorn your way. ‘

‘Because right here and always you’ve made me feel better than a thousand men. Oh, I can’t thank God enough for creating a home with you that’s always felt like a playpen..’

Omoni and Nnamdi Oboli have three sons together.

See post

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 3 days ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration