COVID-19: Yul Edochie expresses concern over police officers not wearing protective gear

Forum 4 years ago

COVID-19: Yul Edochie expresses concern over police officers not wearing protective gear

Nollywood actor and politician, Yul Edochie has wondered why most Nigeria Policemen don’t wear protective gears like face masks and hand gloves while carrying out duties amid Coronavirus Pandemic.

The well outspoken actor took to his social media page to express his concern as he wrote:

“I hardly see our police men wearing face masks and hand gloves while engaging people on a daily basis. They stop cars and come very close while speaking to drivers. Are they immuned to Covid19? Abi the vaccine don first reach their hand”.

See post below:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/8bce9da7cba74dae1dc6d0e04d2ec0ae.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 4 days ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 5 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie