oke Makinwa leaks her ‘nudes’ after fraudster tried to blackmail her

Forum 4 years ago

oke Makinwa leaks her ‘nudes’ after fraudster tried to blackmail her

Media personality and entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa, has taken to social media to expose some persons who allegedly tried to blackmail her with her ‘nudes’.

Taking to Instagram, Toke shared a mail she received from those who claimed to have received her naked photo, which might soon be published on their site.

The picture itself, is an edited old photo of the celebrity.

On the 3rd November 2018, Toke posted her birthday photoshoot on social media. The fraudsters went on to pick up the picture, edited off her scanty clothes, and replaced it with another woman’s body.

The fraudsters wanted to use the images to blackmail her, but she moved swiftly by sharing them on her Instagram page.

Sharing the photos,

she wrote;

“Is this really how low we’ve become? I understand that things are hard, I get that feeding off each other and scamming people will be on the rise but I’ve never and would never negotiate with con artists/scammers.

I am sharing this ahead of your threats to release these edited/false images cos this is disappointing, this is not humanity, there is a pandemic killing people and there’s also certain human beings wanting to exploit people in a time when we should all spread love and kindness.

Stop with your bloody emails already. I am not the one, not yesterday, not today, not ever. I don’t have any money to give you.”

See post and photos below:

Photos contain nudity, viewer’s discretion is advised: PHOTO1 PHOTO2

See original photo before it was allegedly photo shopped,

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1806dfb3d7d60316ba72da3b4574919a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 4 days ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm
Forum | 1 week ago

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him
Forum | 1 week ago

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her