10 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Are Notorious Womanizers! And List Of Women They Have Had Affairs With

Forum 8 years ago

10 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Are Notorious Womanizers! And List Of Women They Have Had Affairs With

Nigerian male celebrities who are Bloody Notorious womanizers: The names of celebrities you’d find in the next series of pages have been seen and of course called womanizers, heart breakers or playboys by Different women at different times in the media.
For sure, the women may be the ones going after these guys since they are celebrities. Oh Well. .Need I say More.
Enjoy the list and be sure to continue with the remaining 10 in the next series of pages.

10. D’Banj

"I Have Dumped D’Banj, He’s A Womanizer" – Jennifer Obayuwana

UK Daily Mail Describes D’banj As A ‘Legendary Womaniser’

She said :

“For the record, I am no longer dating D’Banj. It’s true we dated about four years ago and we have since called it quit… I left him (D’Banj) because he is a womanizer, you know now.”

Dbanj was Also Linked to Billionaire Daughter – Adama Idimi.

9. Jim Iyke

The popular actor has been called a Heartbreaker and a Womanizer many times.
The one that easily comes to mind was when his estranged fiancée, Kentura accused Jim of having used and dumped her.

Nadia Buari, jim Iyke and Kentura

Jim dumped Stephnora Okere for Kentura thus breaking Stephnora’s heart as she recently disclosed that she still loves Jim. Then he later dumped Kentura for stunning Nadia buari.

Ketura told Diasporan Star:
Keturah said she feels used and dumped

“I played along in the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up. He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God.”

CLICK HERE >>>> TO SEE FINAL 8 OF THE LIST HERE

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 day ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations