I think i have bisexual tendencies-Princess Shyngle

Forum 3 years ago

I think i have bisexual tendencies-Princess Shyngle

Curvaceous Ghanaian actress and model Princess Shyngle has made some eye-popping revelations recently.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9ac84e876f11e7376b1399bf3883b8ec.png

It would seem that the corona virus lockdown is gradually letting people rediscover themselves albeit on a deeper level.

The endowed model made this revelation on an Instagram live chat with her friend.

She revealed that she had always wanted to try out affairs with someone of the opposite sex and the same sex at the same time.she also said, as things progressed in the conversation, that she would not mind having a three some with someone.

This has left her fans mouth agape ever since.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: He’s only one I can think of – Jason Cundy hails Chelsea star after 2-2 draw
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: He’s only one I can think of – Jason Cundy hails Chelsea star after 2-2 draw

LaLiga: I think it’s close – Rodrygo speaks on being benched by Mbappe at Real Madrid
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaLiga: I think it’s close – Rodrygo speaks on being benched by Mbappe at Real Madrid

I Don’t Think I’ll Fall In Love Again – Shakira Admits After Her Split From Gerard Pique
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Don’t Think I’ll Fall In Love Again – Shakira Admits After Her Split From Gerard Pique

I Was Supposed To Be YBNL Princess But Olamide Unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Singer, Candy Bleakz Says
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Was Supposed To Be YBNL Princess But Olamide Unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Singer, Candy Bleakz Says