OMG! - Run From Any Man Who Makes You Cook Everyday - See Who Is Talking

Forum 4 years ago

OMG! - Run From Any Man Who Makes You Cook Everyday - See Who Is Talking

Nigerian journalist, Tope Delano who once revealed that she was raped twice, has declared that any man who requires his wife to cook fresh meals daily is evil and such marriage will not last.

She butressed her point with the story of a known Nigerian artiste, who made his wife cook fresh meals for him every day and how the marriage eventually packed up.

“Nkpe brother yen so di cook, he beats her, cheats on her and reduced her to a mom of two who lived on antidepressants just to see each day through

“Dear ladies, any man who requires you to cook fresh meals everyday is evil and wants nothing good for u, if u meet such a man, run!” She said as she recounted the sad story of her bossom friend…

”I have this friend whom I visited a year after she got married, she married a known singer who has since faded into obscurity (babanla werey ni bobo yen).

”Anyday I visited, she was in the kitchen, cooking with a baby strapped to her back, they lived in Lekki…

“Friend soon blurted out that her husband only eats fresh meals. I was taken aback then confused cos ko ye mi. So I asked ‘S, like nkpe u have to cook everyday lon so’ She said yes…in my head, mo ti kpe awon boys ko wa ba mi ba aye brother yen je’ I then asked, do u enjoy

“Cooking everyday.. she went ‘well, he has to eat’ O ri mi fo yo, ha, ni aye ta wa bayi’. I kept quiet and quietly picked my drink and left..min my head, I knew that marriage would soon end. Fast forward to 2017, I reconnected with her, marriage to end. Asides”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b3b412018ff310fa914cd6bb719d0f82.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 5 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 20 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances