‘I am off to party, i can’t come and kill myself’ – Actress, Omotola Jalade threatens

Forum 4 years ago

‘I am off to party, i can’t come and kill myself’ – Actress, Omotola Jalade threatens

Veteran Nollywood actress and philanthropist, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde who has spent about 24 years in the limelight and is a role model to many took to her Instagram page to announce that she is going for a party.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/794116a4846e47d94f36d38bc9b57a44.jpg

The 42 year old who has been making a joke about going out because she is bored at home, shared a video from one of her movies where she was partying and flexing.

The mother of four captioned the video

” I told y’all… I’m off to party. Cant come and kill myself!

There are 3 actresses and my bad 2 actors at this party . Name them … and the name of this film ? Sorry

.. party

Omotola who obviously was trying to be creative and funny with her stunt on Instagram had her fans entertained and this made them laugh.

Watch video below;

We are convinced that after what Funke Akindele went through in the hands of Lagos state government for throwing a party amidst lockdown, it is guaranteed that not even Omotola Jalade or anyone will try to repeat such.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 20 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 21 hours ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 22 hours ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up