"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“Come & Fight Me” – Anthony Joshua To Tyson Fury

Forum 4 years ago

“Come & Fight Me” – Anthony Joshua To Tyson Fury

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/985c2671deec0d616f92c0a4192b525f.jpg

Anthony Joshua has told Tyson Fury “if you really want to say you’re No 1, come fight me” ?

Every world heavyweight championship belt resides in Britain after Fury brilliantly captured the WBC title from Deontay Wilder in February and Joshua reclaimed the IBF, WBA and WBO gold from Andy Ruiz Jr in December.

Joshua exclusively told Sky Sports that Fury can’t claim to be the division’s No 1 until they meet in the ring: “Yes, come fight me.

“If you really want to say you’re No 1, come fight me. Let’s get it on.

“I’ve got the rest of the belts so it only makes sense.

“I’m the unified heavyweight champion of the world, he’s the WBC champion. What it will prove, me and him fighting? There will be one dominant figure in the heavyweight division that will have all of the belts and become undisputed.

“Logically to prove yourself as No 1, I have to fight Tyson Fury. He has to fight Anthony Joshua.”

If you are to predict who do you think will win this fight? Your comment will be highly acknowledged!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido

Female Artists Are Too Boring, They Don
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Female Artists Are Too Boring, They Don't Fight - Teni

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents