"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Peter Okoye Came To Rescue Kaffy As Fans Blast Her Over Topless Photos

Forum 8 years ago

Peter Okoye Came To Rescue Kaffy As Fans Blast Her Over Topless Photos

In new promo photos taken by creative photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Kaffy was tople$$ in some of the shots [Peep at the photos here...]. Concerned and annoyed fans took to the comment section of her Instagram page to condemn the act. Some said a married woman with two kids should not be taking those sorts of pictures.

Kaffy replied these comments by saying;did I wear it to ur house? Is this a fashion shoot for a cloth line. This is about body care and u r d judge of who is a perfect mum. This is my art if u don’t like unfollow. Myopic minded good two shoes.It’s just funny cuz i live my life empowering women and youths and most of the time these women and i mean beautiful women have been suppressed and are depressed just because they have lost their sense of s£nsu@lity,
self confidence all in the name of of catering for husband, children and career. taunted by hypocrisy of d society where it is okay for the men but d women who actually bring stability and work hard to keep everything together are neglected. my life is set to inspire, be a mum, be a career woman, be a wife…u can still be strong, $exy, s£nsu@l, and a great achiever.”

Peter Okoye of Psquare also came to her rescue and defends her on Twitter and Instagram saying;

“Shout out to dis hard working and intelligent woman for keeping it real. @kaffydance don’t mind those hypocrites and mofos. Pls my advice to them, When they get married they should send der wives to women wings organization or CWO (ndi nne maamaaa or they should send der husbands to village meetings and beer pallor . Married or not, keep it young and fresh. Full stop. #StartTalking”he stated.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We’ll disown Peter Obi if he adopts IMF, World Bank policies — NLC
Forum | 1 day ago

We’ll disown Peter Obi if he adopts IMF, World Bank policies — NLC

What Peter Obi discussed with Atiku, Saraki, Lamido during visits – Aide reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

What Peter Obi discussed with Atiku, Saraki, Lamido during visits – Aide reveals

Troops rescue abducted victims in Katsina, others
Forum | 2 days ago

Troops rescue abducted victims in Katsina, others

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue
Forum | 2 days ago

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue