Breaking News: Over 2 Million People Have Now Contracted Coronavirus Around The World

Forum 4 years ago

Breaking News: Over 2 Million People Have Now Contracted Coronavirus Around The World

More than two million persons have so far contracted the deadly coronavirus around the world.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/30464672aa7fedfeec1418ece95fb4de.jpeg

It has been reported that more than two million cases of the new coronavirus have been officially registered around the world.

According to a tally compiled by the Agence France Presse, AFP at 1000 GMT Wednesday based on official sources, half of these cases are in Europe.

At least 2,000,576 infections, including 126,871 deaths, have been recorded. Europe is the hardest hit continent, with 1,010,858 cases and 85,271 fatalities. The United States, where the virus is spreading most rapidly, registered 609,240 cases, and 26,033 deaths.

The tallies, using data collected by AFP from national authorities and information from the World Health Organisation, probably reflect only a fraction of the actual number of infections. Many countries are testing only the most serious cases.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 22 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 22 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani