Phyno Says " I'm Jealous Of 2face And Psquare Because Of Their Level In The Music Ind. "

Forum 8 years ago

Phyno Says " I'm Jealous Of 2face And Psquare Because Of Their Level In The Music Ind. "

In a chat on this week's episode of MTV Base Real Talk where Phyno was a guest, the rapper revealed the people he actually wants to be like in the game.... According to him, the lives of the likes of Tuface and P-Square is very enviable, knowing they are married, have kids and have been in the game for long and still relevant.
When he was asked the people he is actually jealous about in the music industry, Phyno said;

" I see people like P Square and 2face, the level they are right now and still relevant. That is supposed to be the prayer of every artiste. To get married, have kids and still be relevant to the new generation, that is one thing I pray about. So if you want to describe it as jealousy, yeah. " he said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 5 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana