COVID-19: Indonesia president plans stricter rules on mobility, social distancing

Forum 4 years ago

COVID-19: Indonesia president plans stricter rules on mobility, social distancing

Indonesian President Joko Widodo on Monday said he planned to impose stricter limits on mobility between regions.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/dcfc9f5b4ae893b9fff23bd95f60b945.jpg

Widodo stated at the opening of a cabinet meeting, adding that he would also implement a large-scale policy of social distancing to help curb the spread of coronavirus.

“In implementing the policy of large scale social distancing, I ask that regulation is prepared for clear guidance for provincial-level governments,” he said.

Presidential spokesman Fadjroel Rachman said via Twitter Widodo was embarking on “a new stage of war against COVID-19, which is large scale social distancing with health quarantines.”

(Reuters/NAN)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 1 day ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu