BREAKING: 34 People Who Came Out To Jog In Lagos Despite Lockdown Order Bag 14-Day Quarantine

Forum 4 years ago

BREAKING: 34 People Who Came Out To Jog In Lagos Despite Lockdown Order Bag 14-Day Quarantine

The court convicted the defendants following their plea of guilty to a one-count charge of working out in a group larger than 20 persons.
https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c9cf5607f504032e1f0e3c54aac4e33c.jpg

The joggers

The Nation reports that a Yaba Magistrates’ Court in Lagos has sentenced 34 persons to one month community service for violating the social distancing directives of the Lagos State Government.

The court convicted the defendants following their plea of guilty to a one-count charge of working out in a group larger than 20 persons on the Gbagada-Oworonsoki Expressway.

The court ruled the violators should be quarantined for 14 days at the Infectious Diseases Hospital Yaba or any other place designated by the government.

Three others pleaded not guilty.

Details shortly...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 3 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 3 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 3 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani