I introduced s*x toys to Nigeria – Kemi Olunloyo brags

Forum 4 years ago

I introduced s*x toys to Nigeria – Kemi Olunloyo brags

Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has bragged about civilizing Nigerians with intimacy toys. She bragged about this on micro blogging platform Twitter today claimimg that she introduced s*x toys to Nigeria.

Kemi Olunloyo hardly display an unnervingly tone-deaf perspective on the mounting issues in the country whether its entertainment, relationship or politics. The single mother of three claimed she did it in 2012 and it’s better for her than meeting a man.

She wrote:“I introduced s*x toys to Nigeria 2012. Nobody knew about them. Better than a d1ck on my old cl1toris and grey pub3c hair. Google my name next to s3x toys and see proof of bloggers posts. Now s3x toy shops are everywhere. Even lawmakers are fighting in s3x shops”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 4 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip