Why I Don’t Have A Girlfriend - Harrysong Reveals

Forum 8 years ago

Why I Don’t Have A Girlfriend - Harrysong Reveals

Five Star Music recording artist and songwriter,Harrysong has pointed out distraction as his reasons for not having a girlfriend at the moment.

Harrysong, who used to be on Kevin Luciano Gabriel’s Question mark Music, said he doesn’t want to get distracted by love or a girlfriend as he’s focused on his music career and success.

‘I am not seeing anybody. I am single and not in a relationship because right now, I am concerned with my music and I don’t want to be distracted. I don’t have a girlfriend,’ he told The Punch.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On