French doctors say COVID-19 treatment should be tested on Africans first

Forum 4 years ago

French doctors say COVID-19 treatment should be tested on Africans first

With Lagos State having the highest records of coronavirus cases in Nigeria, the state Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has been at the forefront alongside the Lagos state Ministry of Health in the battle to end coronavirus in the state.

In order to prevent distractions, the Lagos State Governor disclosed he took the test for coronavirus, which has now come out negative as well as that of his family and aides.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu said, ” as a responsible leader, it was important that I get tested for #COVID19 to ensure nothing distracts me from my role of leading Lagos during this period. I am happy to announce that my result has returned NEGATIVE. My family and aides are negative as well.”

https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/olua/2020/04/02/PhotoGridLite_1585849836317-750x469.jpg

With Lagos State having the highest records of coronavirus cases in Nigeria, the state Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has been at the forefront alongside the Lagos state Ministry of Health in the battle to end coronavirus in the state.

In order to prevent distractions, the Lagos State Governor disclosed he took the test for coronavirus, which has now come out negative as well as that of his family and aides.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu said, ” as a responsible leader, it was important that I get tested for #COVID19 to ensure nothing distracts me from my role of leading Lagos during this period. I am happy to announce that my result has returned NEGATIVE. My family and aides are negative as well.”

He, however, spoke on the reports of youths gathering for social and sporting activities as well as those gathering for religious purposes as he described it as unfortunate. He said ”this kind of insensitivity could be the weak link in our collective effort to break the chain of transmission.”

“Anyone could be a carrier of #COVID19 without showing symptoms immediately and looking at global transmission,one weak link can lead to community vulnerability. Please help the government, NCDC and Lagos State Ministry of Health by playing your role which is to Stay Home Save Lives.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 week ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates