Kano state governor Abdullahi Ganduje and his wife test negative for COVID-19

Forum 4 years ago

Kano state governor Abdullahi Ganduje and his wife test negative for COVID-19

Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and his wife, Hafsat Ganduje have tested negative for Coronavirus.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c95ebc765a09fc27fe73417cd8e26d1a.jpg

This was disclosed in a statement released by Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor today April 2nd.‎ The statement in part reads

“We thank Almighty Allah for this result which shows negative. That is how He (Allah) wishes. All those whose results are positive, we will continue praying for their quick recovery from the illness, irrespective of race, nationality, ethnicity, social status, political or religious affiliations‎

“We also pray for Allah’s continued protection against COVID-19 in the state, the country and the world in as a whole.‎

“While we pray for Divine intervention we must make sure that, we always listen to health professionals and work with professional advice,” the statement added.‎

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday