"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

See The Nollywood Actress Who Wishes To Die On Set [Photos]

Forum 8 years ago

See The Nollywood Actress Who Wishes To Die On Set [Photos]

Nobody wishes to die while working but this fast rising actress is so passionate about what she is doing that she does not mind dying on for it.

Nollywood fast rising actress, Omowunmi Dada has expressed her desire to die on the set of a movie, but only after she has finished playing her role in the movie.

Dada in an interview with Olisa.tv said: “I am going to work till I drop. I really wish I can die on set, when the time is right. It will be a pleasure to pass on doing what I love, it will be so fulfilling, passing on doing what I like. But, I go finish the job o before producer go say actor don die o.”

Omowunmi Dada who hails from Ogun State is an actor, presenter and voice over artist.

Dada is a graduate of Creative Arts from the University of Lagos and has been acting professionally since when she was in school, both in movies and on stage. Omowunmi has over 30 stage plays to her credit.

She has featured in several block buster movies and TV Series including The Gods Are Still Not To blame, Tales of Eve (season 3), Married to the Game and Tinsel.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
New Stranger Things Season 5 Set Image Teases Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer’s Return
Forum | 19 hours ago

New Stranger Things Season 5 Set Image Teases Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer’s Return

Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family
Forum | 1 day ago

Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family

Uche Ogbodo shares sultry photos as she marks 38th birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Uche Ogbodo shares sultry photos as she marks 38th birthday

EPL: Aaron Ramsdale agrees deal, set to join Arsenal’s rivals
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Aaron Ramsdale agrees deal, set to join Arsenal’s rivals