See why Tonto Dikeh cant Make A Good Kisser

Forum 8 years ago

See why Tonto Dikeh cant Make A Good Kisser

The Controversial celeb, Tonto dikeh who made an upload of a kissing photo of her and her hubby just yesterday, swept me off my feet by the way she made those lips.

Also read: Why I Do Not Wear Pants’ – Tonto Dike (See Photo)

After the said photo Upload, she captioned it:

Don’t laugh only to confuse your enemy..

You will only end up confusing yourself..
Laugh because it’s Real..
What other rush in and out of
We will make history with…
#I know u guys have no chills so let d talk begin

You need to see the way her mouth was flattened... lol, she kisses as if she was licking a ***, oh sorry hubby, You kissing a celeb who dont think being a Good Kisser is being a Good House wife.

Why on earth would she even post a photo of her kissing? I wont be shcoked to see her s*x tape during her honey moon, as she claimed in the caption that she would soon be married.

Hey hey, not to forget, did you guys read about the watery soup she cooked for her husband?. That really Got fans blasting her full-time.

[ads4]
See the kissing photos of her:

Now Reader, Would you like to marry a Celeb like Tonto Dikeh? Do you think the Kiss is Passionate? Lets hear it.

This Post has nothing to do with waploaded.com, it is strictly of the writer's Belief

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume
Forum | 3 days ago

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season

Chucky Season 3 Finale Teaser Trailer Introduces the Good Guy Creator
Forum | 4 days ago

Chucky Season 3 Finale Teaser Trailer Introduces the Good Guy Creator