If I Didn’t Marry Early, I Will Probably Still Be Single – Omotola Jalade

Forum 8 years ago

If I Didn’t Marry Early, I Will Probably Still Be Single – Omotola Jalade

In every marriage, if you look closely, there will be grounds for divorce. But the right thing to do is to find and continue to find grounds for your marriage to succeed by putting in efforts to make it work for you!

It is a good thing for a woman to be married but it is even more better and honourable for her to love, respect and build a real life with her husband, with both of their eyes on a glorious future together.

Popular actress Omotola Jalade Ekehinde is aware that many ladies in their late 30s and early 40s without a man to call their husband are regretting secretly, but she counts herself lucky for acting right:

“If I hadn’t been married earlier, I probably would not be by now. I don’t know if any other man would have been able to handle me the way my husband has done. It is not because I am a bad person. I am actually a very strong woman.”

[ads4]

This happy family is the result of right decisions.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares
Forum | 11 hours ago

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 6 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues