Vector speaks about his experience growing up

Forum 4 years ago

Vector speaks about his experience growing up

Nigerian rap artiste, Vector tha Viper, has taken to social media to speak about his experience growing up.

Vector disclosed that whenever he wanted to speak some people would mock and call him names. He, however, revealed he is now the one sending such people money now.

He wrote, “Growing up in the barracks with a mind like mine was horrible. It gave me anxiety everytime I wanted to speak coz they would mock and call me names. I send money to some of them now. Not to diss them but to let you know it’s okay to be brilliant or intelligent.”

“If you look at what is killing Nigeria, na part of am. It has become “stupid” of you to want to work hard and become something without much “runs”. I had a great time vining with you all. Be safe and sanitize your surroundings and mind. Blessings.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card

Knuckles Video: Cast Details Experience Working With Titular Echidna Warrior
Forum | 1 week ago

Knuckles Video: Cast Details Experience Working With Titular Echidna Warrior