Odunlade Adekola shows off the inside of his palatial mansion in a star-studded housewarming party (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

Odunlade Adekola shows off the inside of his palatial mansion in a star-studded housewarming party (Video)

Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola has reportedly completed a multimillion naira palatial Mansion and had a star-studded housewarming party.

Odunlade Adekola is one of the prominent Yoruba Nollywood Actors in Nigeria. His role in movies most times cracked people up as he is a comic actor. Odunlade Adekola is a brand ambassador to big companies in Nigeria due to his sense of humor and great personality. Having a new house is really a reward for his hardwork.

watch video below:

In related news, the actor has finally broken silence on viral reports that he is set to assume the most coveted throne in his hometown, Otun, in Ekiti State.

Odunlade cleared the air on this rumor on Friday while shooting a film titled: ‘Compromise’ at a location in Ologuneru, Ibadan, Oyo State capital.

Odunlade who was in the company of Adebayo Tijani, Taiwo Ibikunle and Wunmi Olabimtan, the producer of the film and other popular actors, played the role of a rich man who had earlier suffered in the movie.

Odunlade Adekola to become king in Ekiti

A reliable source at the location reveals that while people at the location were ailing him as incoming king of Otun in Ekiti State, he quipped, “how can I become a king and as well be on the location. Disregard the rumour, I’m not a king. I still remain your actor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 13 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 20 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders