Donjazzy ‘weeps’ as Nigerians flood his social media handles demanding for financial assistance amid coronavirus crisis

Forum 4 years ago

Donjazzy ‘weeps’ as Nigerians flood his social media handles demanding for financial assistance amid coronavirus crisis

A lot of needy Nigerians stormed the social media page of Music executive, DonJazzy, requesting for financial assistance amidst the battle against coronavirus in the country.

Donjazzy in reaction to the demands that flooded his timeline stated that he was in tears today seeing the number of Nigerians that have flooded his social media handles, dropping their account numbers as they request for financial assistance during this trying times.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, he wrote;

I swear scrolling tru my mentions just gets me so sad. I’m in real tears. Account numbers everywhere. And I cant blame them becos if they have enough they won’t ask. This is not even a tweet to bash the govt. How can our lives be better?? Where do we start from?

https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/coded/2020/03/26/01FD673E-23BB-413E-8F10-22C1A3FBA054.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 23 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Four People Badly Injured As Nigerians Living In Malaysia Clash
Forum | 2 days ago

Four People Badly Injured As Nigerians Living In Malaysia Clash