My father tried to touch me again but I said NO this time – Lady shares her traumatizing experiences and scars (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

My father tried to touch me again but I said NO this time – Lady shares her traumatizing experiences and scars (Video)

A Nigerian lady, identified as Praise Mariya has taken to social media to recount her domestic violence experience. The Abuja based lady revealed her sordid experiences in the hands of her father and mom whom she doubts are her parents.

According to praise, her father, Bishop Jude Nkemdilim Chukwumaife tried to abuse her recently but she rebuffed and stood up against him. The young lady also tagged her mom as a witch and she accused her parents of always fighting, leaving her to fend for herself and siblings.

https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/olusanjo-akintoye/2020/03/26/5B0C285A-024F-4F7D-AC96-E0A117CA4CA0.jpeg

Madam Praizzy who is an upcoming musician, In a YouTube video, decided to share her scars with the world. She’s suffered major bruises all over her body, including her private parts.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 14 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 20 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked