Coronavirus: Every Politician who tested Positive should be treated in Local hospitals – Tonto Dikeh

Forum 4 years ago

Coronavirus: Every Politician who tested Positive should be treated in Local hospitals – Tonto Dikeh

Controversial Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has sent a message to Nigerian Politicians during the moment of raging Pandemic, COVID-19.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ae50a883c874193ec8f41f9f2f4f31da.jpg

The actress stressed that is is unfair to treat public servants outside their constituency that they enjoy the state of health care they have provided for people in their constituency.

See her post below

It would be very unfair to treat any public servant outside their constituency. Any politician who tests positive to COVID-19  deserves to enjoy the state of healthcare they have helped to provide for their constituents. This is only fair and just

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen