Actress Shan George Sends Message To Movie Pirates [Read Shocking Message]

Forum 8 years ago

Actress Shan George Sends Message To Movie Pirates [Read Shocking Message]

It is common knowledge that some Igbo guys just sit and wait for people to invest their hard earned cash to produce movies and they rush to pirate the movie and throw the owner into debt. It's so terrible!

But actress Shan George said she is ready for such bad guys. Read her warning to pirates:

”As usual. I’m suffering day & nite, burning the midnite oil, spending the little money in my pocket to make sure I do a good job, while pirates are busy chilling and doing nothing.

"So, since the Fed. Govt. has refused to do something about piracy of our movies in Nigeria,
l’ve decided to use my village juju to protect this my new film ‘ONE GOOD MAN’. Nollywood, Police, Fire brigade, Army, Efcc, SSS, Airforce, Lawyers, and all those concerned, pls bear me witness o. when my village juju and thunder begins to fire pirates left right and centre. Don’t blame me O!

"Filming will commence on the 14th july, 2015 in Calabar. I rest my case”.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

NFF offers Finidi George two-year contract
Forum | 4 days ago

NFF offers Finidi George two-year contract

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up