Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage says she’s going back to her sex toys.

Forum 4 years ago

Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage says she’s going back to her sex toys.

Everyone worldwide is feeling the heat in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic

Tiwa Savage has said she’s going back to her sex toys, after spending previous nights alone.

Taking to her Instagram story, the singer wrote, “No cuddle buddy. Lonely nights. Time to charge them toys”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/WhatsApp-Image-2020-03-21-at-8.18.05-AM-1.jpeg

Meanwhile, Daddy Freeze wants you all to know that the greatest miracle ever conceived on earth is science.

The OAP took to his Instagram to diss Nigerians who are obsessed with ‘deliverance healing houses’, noting that religion has now taken a back seat during this time of coronavirus pandemic.

“All the deliverance healing houses are closed, while the real healing houses–the hospitals, are open! It is now clear that medical science is the greatest ‘healing’ miracle,” he wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 2 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 6 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie