Take alot of water and make vitamin c your best friend – Stephanie Okereke advises fans on coronavirus

Forum 4 years ago

Take alot of water and make vitamin c your best friend – Stephanie Okereke advises fans on coronavirus

Veteran Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus has advised people to make vitamin C their best friend as the coronavirus pandemic continues. Nigeria currently has 12 cases of the virus with one of the patients reportedly a celebrity. Stephanie Linus decided to issue out safety measures to her fans. The mother of one, to Instagram to advise her fans on safety tips to imbibe this period. She wrote: “Good Morning Amazonians, “No plague shall come near our dwelling places!!! -Listen to the instructions given on how to stay safe and healthy by (WHO). -DO NOT panic or be afraid! If not, fear can kill before the disease. -Filter real news from fake news.

“So before you repost or share- verify first that the information is correct. -Look out for your friends and family -Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and rest as much as you can. -Vitamin C should be your best friend now -If you are having symptoms, isolate yourself and call for help- DO NOT endanger the people around you -Look at the positive side of this, because now you will get to spend more quality time with your loved ones!!!! -This is the time to share love, be kind, be helpful and resourceful.”

See her post on Instagram;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 1 day ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting