I am not thinking about marriage at the moment – Beverly Osu

Forum 4 years ago

I am not thinking about marriage at the moment – Beverly Osu

Former Big Brother Africa star and actress, Beverly Osu in a recent interview revealed her plans on getting married.

The video vixen said, “I am not thinking about marriage at the moment. I just want to be great.”

The actress cum model, also recounted on how she once got physical with a fan who got on her nerves in Ghana.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/89858538_645049696243964_7385277276980124779_n.jpg

“There was a day I got very angry in a club in Ghana. A fan had walked up to me and asked for a stick of cigarette because back then, I used to smoke. I told the person I couldn’t spare one because that was the last stick I had. She then said ‘That’s why nobody likes you’. It was bad because that statement got to me. She messed with me at the wrong time because I dragged her by the hair,” she told Punch.

Wondering if Ms Osu who stunned her fans sometime ago when she released some pictures of herself wearing a nun’s habit and smoking a cigarette, is regretting that move?

Well, she says, “I don’t have any restrictions in my life. I just go with the flow. I do whatever my mind tells me to do, so far I feel it is right at that moment. If it’s something that anyone would regret in two days, that is the person’s business. I go with what I feel is right at any particular moment. I am not someone that lives with regret. I am working on being the best version of myself at all times

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY

Moment Zinoleesky clashes with bus driver who begged for money
Forum | 1 week ago

Moment Zinoleesky clashes with bus driver who begged for money

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel