Davido cries out after postponing tour, says coronavirus is making him lose money

Forum 4 years ago

Davido cries out after postponing tour, says coronavirus is making him lose money

We reported yesterday that award-winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke popularly referred to as Davido announced the postponement of his ‘A Good Time’ tour over coronavirus concerns.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4ae17f8467977dd5103d30baafba1c52.jpg

He put the health and safety of his fans first as he revealed that the tour would no longer continue due to the fact that it has become a global pandemic.

Barely a day after the postponement, the father of three took to his social media page to lament as he revealed that the virus is preventing him from making money.

An angry Davido wrote:

“Yo F*CK CORONA YO !! F*CKING UP THE BAG NO CAP !!”.?

See his tweet below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label