"I Did Not Attack President Buhari" - Kebbi Man Speaks (Photos, Video)

Forum 4 years ago

"I Did Not Attack President Buhari" - Kebbi Man Speaks (Photos, Video)

After the visit of President Muhammdu Buhari to Kebbi State on Thursday to witness the Argungu Fishing Festival, a video on how a man allegedly tried attacking president Muhammdu Buhari surfaced online.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/482500d7e897b5ae335b790cc9677ca3.jpeg
In the video the man was seen running into the President but was quickly stopped by security operatives.

But on Friday, Mohammed Jamil Bello, the man alleged to have attacked the President at Argungu Fishing Festival 2020 denied ever trying to attack president Buhari.

“I did not attack President Muhammadu Buhari, I was emotionally attached to his outstanding virtues of honesty and craved to shake him”

Speaking on his alleged torture by the men of the DSS, he said:

“I am alive and the DSS never tortured me; nobody ever tortured me, I was well cared for and given food”

The Honorable Minister of Information & Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed who was also present at the moment spoke in English. He said:

“All the stories about him trying to attack Mr. President is false, even the story that he has been shot by the Police or DSS is false”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 10 hours ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

Man suffers electric shock while stealing from FAAN power installation
Forum | 19 hours ago

Man suffers electric shock while stealing from FAAN power installation

Didi Ekanem, Sandra Iheuwa berate Wizkid for shading Davido’s wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Didi Ekanem, Sandra Iheuwa berate Wizkid for shading Davido’s wedding

Hanks Anuku wows fans as he speaks Italian, French, Dutch, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently
Forum | 1 day ago

Hanks Anuku wows fans as he speaks Italian, French, Dutch, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently