Sanwo-olu needs to build an Ark now! – Adekunle Gold reacts to report that rain is expected to fall in Lagos for 240 days

Forum 4 years ago

Sanwo-olu needs to build an Ark now! – Adekunle Gold reacts to report that rain is expected to fall in Lagos for 240 days

There were reports a few days ago that Commissioner for environment and water resources, Tunji Bello urged residents of Lagos state to prepare for likely consequences of 240 to 270 days rain with the 2020 rainfall predicted to begin in March 19 and end November 22.

Bello made this known at a news conference on the 2020 seasonal rainfall predictions and prevention of flooding in Lagos, held at the ministry’s conference room.

He said it is necessary to inform Lagos residents about the 2020 rainfall prediction by the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET). Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold has reacted to the news via a new post on his official Twitter account.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3f29dbc50cee298c57d52dcdcf7aeaa9.jpg

He called on the Lagos state government to take up he role of the biblical Noah and build an ark which will be used to secure the lives of Lagosians when the 240-day rainfall begins.
Taking to Twitter, Gold wrote: “Lagos to experience 240-Day Rainfall” Sanwo needs to build an Ark now!”

See his tweet;

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3fd66d11ac485bb382544e6ceb36dd0f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 17 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 18 hours ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’