Here's a first look at Kunle Afolayan's upcoming film 'Citation'

Forum 4 years ago

Here's a first look at Kunle Afolayan's upcoming film 'Citation'

Nollywood filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan shares a first look at his upcoming film ' Citation' starring Temi Otedola.

Kunle Afolayan's upcoming film 'Citation' is pushing to become one of the most anticipated Nollywood productions of 2020 and it's going to be more for its production quality.

The renowned filmmaker recently took to Instagram to share an ungraded version of the film starring Jimmy Jean-Louis, Temi Otedola, Adjetey Anang and Joke Silva and it's definitely worth looking forward to.

For a first time actress, Temi's performance in the nearly 2-minute clip is enthralling.

Watch the video below via his IG page:

According to yet to be confirmed reports, 'Citation' based on sexual harassment in the tertiary institution, is one of the Nollywood films set to be acquired by Netflix this year.

While Afolayan's 2019 drama 'Mokalik' was received with mixed feelings, the movie joined the increasing number of the US streaming platform's Nollywood content.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 6 days ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump
Forum | 1 week ago

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump