"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I need to stop relying on friends in the industry – DJ Cuppy speaks amidst disappointment

Forum 4 years ago

I need to stop relying on friends in the industry – DJ Cuppy speaks amidst disappointment

Nigerian artist and Disc Jockey, Ifeoluwa Otedola also known as DJ Cuppy have lashed out her disappointment over the attitude of her friends in the entertainment industry.

DJ Cuppy who is set to release her album ‘Original EP’ disclosed her frustration as she revealed that some of her colleagues in the industry are the ones slowing things down.

A frustrated Cuppy said she will stop relying on friends in the industry as they have all failed to come through for her. In a tweet the billionaire daughter posted on Twitter, she had lamented as she revealed how they were delaying unnecessarily to send in their vocals.

She caption a photo of her looking gloomy and wrote on Twitter, “Me waiting for artists to send their vocals in so I can submit my EP!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dj Cuppy reveals joy of arguing with mother over who to pay lunch bills
Forum | 14 hours ago

Dj Cuppy reveals joy of arguing with mother over who to pay lunch bills

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife
Forum | 15 hours ago

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham

Veekee James offers advice to fellow designers amidst AMVCA outfit controversy
Forum | 3 days ago

Veekee James offers advice to fellow designers amidst AMVCA outfit controversy