I want to lose my virginity before Coronavirus will kill us all”– Actress, Destiny Amaka

Forum 4 years ago

I want to lose my virginity before Coronavirus will kill us all”– Actress, Destiny Amaka

Nollywood actress, also an On Air Personality (OAP), Destiny Amaka has reacted to the reports about Coronavirus that has put a lot of people in fear. The actress lamented her concerns on the scary rapid spread of deadly disease across the globe.

She also used the opportunity to publicize her claim that she is a virgin. She said she wants to have and experience good s3x before the virus gets worse.

“With all this Corona biko if we’re all going to die and you have a crush on me pls tell me ooo, I want to experience as much as I can before we’re all wiped away by this virus me that was keeping my virginity…. now I have to nak b4 it’s too late”, she wrote.

See post below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 8 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles