Breastfeeding hurts so much – New mum, Bambam cries out

Forum 4 years ago

Breastfeeding hurts so much – New mum, Bambam cries out

The joys of motherhood definitely come with downsides but the perks overwhelm them. New mother, Bamike Adebuniyan, popularly known as Bam Bam has cried out of the pains attached to breastfeeding a child. Taking to her Twitter page, Mom Zendaya shared some of her experience as a first-time mum.

The new mother revealed that her baby named Zendaya Folakemi Adebuniyan is giving her tough times as she is doing exclusive breastfeeding for her ( Breast milk only)

“Breastfeeding hurts soooooo much I can’t lie!? but baby needs all of it. Prioritizing her needs above my pain is one tough school. And we have been doing soo well. Exclusive breastfeeding,’ she wrote.

Bambam as she is fondly called also added that her baby won’t let her get enough sleep which is affecting her eyes.

“The way I look for moments to sneak into a nap before my eyes fall off is something else ???. I’m told, it’s for me to comply, coz that’s when I get to eat or pee or do a few things and just when I want to take that nap she’s up again…We need to perfect the sleeping patterns. My small eyes are almost gone ????”

See tweet below?;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 47 mins ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 8 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 20 hours ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 21 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday