No Ghanaian man approached me for two years – Akuepem Poloo reveals how she fell in love with Somadina Adinma

Forum 4 years ago

No Ghanaian man approached me for two years – Akuepem Poloo reveals how she fell in love with Somadina Adinma

It’s seeming like the relationship between Nigerian actor Somadina Adinma and Ghanaian actress Rosemond Alade Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo is here to stay. Recall that there were reports published earlier today that the duo have signed up for a serious relationship.

As all new relationships would have it, the two celebrities have been flaunting each other on social media all day and Akuapem seems to be the type loves public display of affection.

Sharing a dashing photo of her new boo, Soma, the actress expressed that she is in love unconditionally and pleaded with the man of her heart not to disappoint her.

Some of her Ghanaian fans took to the comments section to ask why she’d go all the way down to Nigeria to pick a spouse, the actress replied him by saying no Ghanaian has approached her in the last two years.

She said;“where from this comments I have been here with you two years now and you didn’t proposed now that I have found true love you are here with your comment to push my man @adinmasomadina away"

In response to her show of love on social media, Somadina took to his Instagram to gas up his woman. See his post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 10 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 13 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 14 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape