Stop badmouthing your friends to people because you had a fight, it’s a disgusting habit – Simi

1 year ago

Petite R&B singer, Simi has blasted people who form the habit of badmouthing their friends whenever there’s a little misunderstanding.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5604d52960a970145bab96eed44678f5.jpg

She said that the act of badmouthing and gossiping with others about your friend simply because you had a fight is a disgusting habit. Taking to her Twitter account, the multi-talented artiste called on people who do such to desist from it. “gossiping about and badmouthing your ‘friends’ cos you’re fighting. It’s a disgusting habit.” she said.

Related Forums
#BBNaija 2021: New Housemate, Whitemoney Trends As People Compare Him To Season 5 Housemate, Kiddwaya
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: New Housemate, Whitemoney Trends As People Compare Him To Season 5 Housemate, Kiddwaya

7 hours ago
Many Of Our Parents Raised Their Girls And Let The Boys Raise Themselves - Singer Simi Writes
Forum

Many Of Our Parents Raised Their Girls And Let The Boys Raise Themselves - Singer Simi Writes

14 hours ago
It’s not our duty to stop agitations – Military
Forum

It’s not our duty to stop agitations – Military

1 day ago
My Village People Are Upset With Me – Cubana Chief Priest Reveals After Giving 46 Cows To Obi Cubana
Forum

My Village People Are Upset With Me – Cubana Chief Priest Reveals After Giving 46 Cows To Obi Cubana

2 days ago