Stop badmouthing your friends to people because you had a fight, it’s a disgusting habit – Simi

Forum 4 years ago

Stop badmouthing your friends to people because you had a fight, it’s a disgusting habit – Simi

Petite R&B singer, Simi has blasted people who form the habit of badmouthing their friends whenever there’s a little misunderstanding.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5604d52960a970145bab96eed44678f5.jpg

She said that the act of badmouthing and gossiping with others about your friend simply because you had a fight is a disgusting habit. Taking to her Twitter account, the multi-talented artiste called on people who do such to desist from it. “gossiping about and badmouthing your ‘friends’ cos you’re fighting. It’s a disgusting habit.” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos