"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Don Jazzy shares throwback photo of him with a tattoo

Forum 4 years ago

Don Jazzy shares throwback photo of him with a tattoo

Nigerian ace producer cum singer, Don Jazzy in a latest post via his social media handle shared a photo of his younger self with a ‘dollar’ sign tattoo on his arm.

The photo showed Don Jazzy having a meal with some unidentified people.

However, we think the aim of the producer uploading the photo was to draw the attention of fans to his tattoo.

Some of his fans reacted in the comment section with some saying he wrote the tattoo with ink.

Others asked why he never maintained his body size like the one in his throwback photo.

Don Jazzy over the past few days has been sharing throwback photos of himself while growing up.

In another statement, Don Jazzy, who seems to have just returned from the states disclosed he had to drink herbs before he could defecate.

He said, “I swear my brother is a babalawo. Anything you complain about he has herbs for. He gave me herbs to remove all the bugger I ate in the states. he has finished me. I have been like this all night.”

See post below ?:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 8 hours ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2
Forum | 22 hours ago

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2

Frasier Season 2 Filming Begins, Shares Set Video With Kelsey Grammer
Forum | 4 days ago

Frasier Season 2 Filming Begins, Shares Set Video With Kelsey Grammer

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie