S£x Is Sweet When You Are With The Right Person — Enitan Dugbemi

Forum 9 years ago

S£x Is Sweet When You Are With The Right Person — Enitan Dugbemi

Sexy and busty Enitan Odugbemi is a Yoruba actress who is gradually making a name for herself in the movie industry. The role interpreter who loves to be called Gallant Ennyhas featured in films like Alayaki, Ayo Igbehin,among others.

When Potpourri asked her what her opinions were concerning failed celebrity marriages, she had this to say:”I don’t want to talk about it because I am not married yet, I don’t want to criticise anyone.”

But Enitan isn’t afraid to flaunt her curves and she believes it’s what sets her apart from others.”Yes being curvy has been a blessing to my career. People recognise me easily because of my stature.

I thank God that I am big,bold and beautiful” Commenting on what her opinion is about sex before marriage,the movie producer who is about to release her movie,Rado Lomo,had this to say: “Sex is a normal thing that should be happening between two lovers, so to me ,Sex is sweet when you are with someone you love”.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Net Worth Of Sweet Anita
Forum | 1 month ago

Net Worth Of Sweet Anita

Jigan Babaoja berates Nigeria, shares positive treatment he received as disabled person in America
Forum | 1 month ago

Jigan Babaoja berates Nigeria, shares positive treatment he received as disabled person in America

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Trailer: Gus Becomes the Key to Saving the World
Forum | 1 month ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Trailer: Gus Becomes the Key to Saving the World

Skiibii exposes person who gifted him fake Richard Mille wristwatch
Forum | 1 month ago

Skiibii exposes person who gifted him fake Richard Mille wristwatch