I Was Shocked To Learn That My 14-Year-Old Daughter Knows What A BJ(BlowJob) Is – Mercy Aigbe

Forum 8 years ago

I Was Shocked To Learn That My 14-Year-Old Daughter Knows What A BJ(BlowJob) Is – Mercy Aigbe

The Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, who recently graced the cover of Motherhood magazine with her cute kids, talked about motherhood, her first marriage and more – In the course of being a mom, she said one of her biggest shocks has been, the day her 14year old daughter came home after school with the news that one of her school mates has been expelled for giving some one a blowjob in school.

She said:
“There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone Mouth Gig’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened another room to educate her. As often as possible I have to talk to her about boys.
Teens need s*x education. She is growing up so fast, so I need to tell her all she needs and wants to know so she doesn’t get it all mixed up.”

Seriously, what kids nowadays know about s*x would shock you – so talking to them about it and giving them the right information is the key to minimizing future disaster or what do you think???
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 4 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 4 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 7 hours ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 3 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima