‘I hope you didn’t mind me cuddling your wife’ – Nigerian boy who hugged Meghan Markle writes letter to Prince Harry (photos)

Forum 4 years ago

‘I hope you didn’t mind me cuddling your wife’ – Nigerian boy who hugged Meghan Markle writes letter to Prince Harry (photos)

A Nigerian teenager, Aker Okoye whose facial expression made headlines after he hugged Meghan Markle during her surprise visit to his east London school, has written a letter to Prince Harry to apologize for “cuddling” his wife.

Megan had visited the Robert Clack Upper School in Dagenham on Friday to mark International Women’s Day, in what was her final solo engagement as a working member of the Royal Family, but it was the star-struck Nigerian Teen who stole the spotlight when he leaned in to give the Duchess a hug – much to the amusement of his classmates.

Okoye who is the head boy of his school, received a rapturous applause when he bounded on stage to embrace the Duchess of Sussex after she asked if anyone wanted to give a speech.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3689b76d931483d5e6ec14ffbf7f8153.jpg

Speaking with The Sun, Okoye who revealed that it was ‘the best day of his life so far’ told the news outlet: “I’ve written the letter to make sure Harry doesn’t have a problem with it and to say sorry really and that I hope he didn’t mind.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 6 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 7 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024