Horrifying Video: Man Brutally Flogs Grandmother After Pastor Tells Him She's A Witch

Forum 4 years ago

Horrifying Video: Man Brutally Flogs Grandmother After Pastor Tells Him She's A Witch

A video has surfaced online of a boy flogging his grandmother after his pastor allegedly told him that she is a witch.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/fbd4a5832e9a4eecbf4ea44f3fe18c9e.jpg

Man Mercilessly Flogs Grandmother After Pastor Tells Him She's A Witch

A man has been caught on camera flogging his own grandmother mercilessly.

According to report, it was alleged that a pastor told him the old woman is a witch, prompting her grandson to storm her house and beat her mercilessly.

In the video, the man whose identity is yet to be known is seen manhandling her as he beats her without pity.

Twitter user, Itauma who shared the video wrote; “Can you imagine this man beating his grandmother consequent upon a pronouncement by his greedy pastor that this hapless, poor woman is a witch? I hope he hasn’t killed this woman yet.Some pastors with blunt conscience are bent on destroying families to…”

See Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 7 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 7 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 8 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 9 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi