Wicked World: Man Kills 14 Years Old For Accusing Him of Pregnancy.

Forum 4 years ago

Wicked World: Man Kills 14 Years Old For Accusing Him of Pregnancy.

On 03/03/2020 at about 10:30pm, based on a tip off, the Katsina State police Command succeeded in arresting one Shafi’u Haruna, aged 27 years, a boyfriend to one Hamsiya Lawal, aged 14 years.

Suspect was alleged to have killed his girlfriend sometimes in December, 2019, over dispute on the ownership of her pregnancy.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5a3132ea8f21e65037d80ea7f662819f.jpg

In the course of investigation suspect confessed to have taken the victim into the bush, strangled and smashed her head with a heavy stone, killing her instantly.

In a confessional video issued by the police, Haruna said: “I killed her, she came to me one Friday telling me she missed her period for two months and demanded N1,500 from me to address it.

I once had sex with her and told her I don’t have such amount but we should meet later. When we met, I pleaded with her but she refused; I strangled her and later used a stone to smash her head.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 17 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 1 day ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba