Not Many People Know That I Have Been Married For Over 13 Years - Reminisce

Forum 8 years ago

Not Many People Know That I Have Been Married For Over 13 Years - Reminisce

When the news broke that rapper, Remilekun Khalid Safaru, aka Reminisce, was married, most could not believe it. In fact, some are still in shock. However, he recently revealed in an interview withPunchthat he has indeed been married for over 13 years.

‘Not many people know that I have been married for over 13 years because I do not announce it. I choose to let people know whatever I feel they should know at whatever time I feel it is appropriate. It was her birthday, I am 34 years old and she also clocked 34 so I wished her a happy birthday onInstagram.

Our relationship worked because we know what we want out of it. As an individual, I know what I want and I know the kind of people I move with. I knew those that are close to me now before I became famous. The same thing applies to my relationship, I stick with the person I love and that I am comfortable with,’ he said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 3 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 3 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman