Ladies Don't Need Pregnancy To Hook A Man - Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel

Forum 4 years ago

Ladies Don't Need Pregnancy To Hook A Man - Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6bea8405371c4c7afc202a221b27fb8e.jpeg

Nollywood actress, Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel is fast adding the title, movie producer, to her curriculum vitae with her new movie, NO ESCUSE. The film would be the actress’ second encounter with movie production, as a producer In a chat with nollywood magazine, the actress stated that she is using the movie to pass a message across to youths and top on the list is the fact that a lady does not need to tie a man down with pregnancy.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d922df9735216dbbcae2e1c3bc0a1416.jpeg

She emphasized that marriage should be a gradual love process between two people and it should not be something one is coerced into.

She said, “When you see my movie, NO ESCUSE, you would agree with me that marriage is not something one needs to force and pregnancy will not make a man love you. I am not here to judge anyone but I think the world needs to see the downside of this trend. I think youths of today need to set their priorities right because our life today affects our tomorrow. A lot of people make mistakes, but they do not learn from them.”

The actress said that with her recent project, she wants youths to know that they ought to live their lives in the right manner because today’s choice would have its consequences tomorrow.

“Most parents do not know what their kids do when they are not under their care. I am letting people know that life is about second chances but only a few have the luxury of getting another opportunity. Some people mess up and get a second chance while others get caught up in the web,” she said.  

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 1 day ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie