Ghanaian Police rejects bribe, warns the driver against repeating his action

Forum 4 years ago

Ghanaian Police rejects bribe, warns the driver against repeating his action

A Ghanaian Police officer has been captured in a viral video, rejecting a bribe offered to him by a driver. The officer was also seen, warning the driver to desist from such act.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e61840fc398054bcc29c7f10e64e9f0c.jpg

In the report by Yen News, the officer stopped the vehicle commonly known as ‘Mahama Camboo’ to make some checks.

He requested for the license of the driver, which the driver gave out with an amount of money embedded in it. It could be clearly spotted in the video that the police officer instantly became visibly angry when he saw the amount of money, for which he asked the driver to park and wait.

Within a short moment, he was back asking the driver why he would do such a thing. At this point, the driver started to apologize.

“Your money would not do anything for me, as I take more salary than you yourself. Are you aware how much I am paid a month?” the officer angrily asked the driver.

The footage appears to have been secretly recorded by a passenger who was probably trying to catch the officer in the act of bribery but was pleasantly surprised instead.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 1 day ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions